Mold Remediation



Have a mold problem? We eliminate it. Quickly and efficiently. Prolonged mold exposure can cause eye and throat irritation, respiratory problems, nasal and sinus congestion, plus other health problems. Our patented cleaning technology removes every trace of mold in your home or business, all while keeping occupants safe.


Exposure to Mold Causes


Flu-Like Symptoms

Respiratory Problems

Nasal Congestion

Throat & Eye Irritation


Get Rid of Toxic Mold

Mold grows where there is moisture

It deteriorates property values

Not all mold is visible

Allergic reactions are common


Our Solution

Removes all traces


EPA- Registered

Keeps Occupants Safe

Mold Safety Tips


Safety First!

Equip yourself with personal protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, and a mask to ensure your eyes, nose, mouth, and skin are protected.


Dry Off!

Dry your home and everything in it as quickly as possible, preferably within the first 24-28 hours.


Chuck it!

If it has become saturated with flood water and cannot be cleaned and completely dried within the first 24-48 hours, get rid of it! If you are filing insurance claims, be sure to take photos and document discarded items.


No Cover-ups!

Painting or caulking over mold will not prevent mold from growing. The only way to prevent mold growth is to first completely fix the water problem then remove and clean all mold before painting or caulking.


Air it Out!

Ventilation is key! Keep all windows and doors open while working. If it is safe to do so, keep as many windows and doors open while you leave as well.



Scrub all surfaces with clean water and a detergent. Ensure to remove all visible mold and dry all surfaces immediately.


Keep it Movin'!

Air circulation is equally as important. When it is safe to use electricity, utilize fans and dehumidifiers to assist with moisture removal.


Keep it Simple!

Refrain from mixing cleaning products together. Specifically, do NOT mix bleach and ammonia, this can create toxic vapors which can be dangerous to your health.

Return to Services

click to expand

I don’t see any mold. Do I really need to have my house tested?

Mold usually grows in the areas of your home that you rarely see. Basements, crawlspaces, and other warm, humid areas can harbor mold for a long time, negatively affecting your family’s health. When considering a house for sale, remember that mold may have been painted over or otherwise covered to hide it from view. Our experts can inspect and test all areas of the house to identify any mold that needs to be eradicated.

Is your mold removal approach safe for the environment?

Nanostatic™ technology is completely safe for the environment, as well as the inhabitants of your building. Our proprietary approach uses positively charged nano droplets, which completely coat the surface being cleaned and thoroughly eradicate all mold quickly and safely.

I’ve heard that mold removal is extremely disruptive. Is it worth the trouble for my family/employees?

Removing mold once it is detected is essential for the health of the people and pets that live near the trouble spots. Fortunately, the Nanostatic™ technology that Nano Environmental Solutions uses to eradicate mold is extremely efficient, so the disruption to your normal life is minimal.

What industries do you serve?

From foreclosed houses with severe mold infestations to ultra-clean institutions like hospitals and medical offices, our teams have the equipment and experience to remove mold, improve air quality, and restore an environment that is healthy and free of illness-causing contaminants.